8x42 Monocular Built-in Compass Rangefinder
Availability: 20 in stock
Free worldwide shipping on all orders
- Easy to peep eyepiece, high eyepoint specification: Large aperture eyepiece, eye relief 23mm high eyepoint specification. Even with those who wore eyeglasses as well as naked eyes by adopting a twist-up viewing mouth, it is also easy to peep.
- Broad and sharp visibility: By adopting a flatter lens, we have secured a high viewing flatness and realized a wide good image range. It brings a sharp image even in the vicinity of the field of view as well as the center
- Illuminated Compass: Set your course and keep to it with the illuminated compass dial.
- Built-in Reticle: Integrated Reticle pairs with the compass to help pin-point object locations or directions.
- Wide Field of View: Even on rolling seas, keep objects easily insight with this monocular wide field of view.
- One-handed Focus: Only one hand is needed to quickly and easily bring objects into focus 7.Waterproof and Fog-proof: Waterproof and fog-proof for protection against the harsh conditions of use on the water.
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens diameter: 42mm / 1.65in
- Eyepiece diameter: 23mm / 0.90in
- Prism material: BaK4
- Coating: Fully multi-coating
- Angular field of view: 7.0°
- Apparent FOV: 56.0°
- FOV at 1000 yds/m: 375ft / 125m
- Exit Pupil: 5.3mm Eye
- Relief: 23mm
- Close Focus: 3m / 9.84ft
- Waterproof: IPX6
- Net weight: 330g / 11.77oz
- Dimension: 145*47*47mm / 5.7*1.85*1.85in
Built-in mechanical compass, measuring the position is accurate.
You can use it in the following scenarios. Checking electic power line, hiking, camping, hiking, cycling, explore, hunting, sailing, fishing and more.
The eye is observed through the eyepiece of the telescope, and the size of the eyepiece directly affects the viewing. This eyepiece reaches 23mm and is more comfortable to watch.
Nitrogen-filled waterproof, effectively extending the life of the telescope.